St. Louis Construction Law Attorneys
Our attorneys proudly represent numerous types of property owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in a variety of matters. Our knowledge of construction law and the litigation process is unprecedented, and we use these skills and implement aggressive litigation tactics to get our clients the outcome they deserve.
Examples of Cases Our Attorneys Handle
- Filing a mechanic’s lien for an unpaid construction company
- Representing electricians where the general contractor refuses to pay for work performed, which may include filing a lien
- Representing a homeowner where a general contractor destroys a kitchen, bathroom or living room during a remodel
- Defending a general contractor and/or sureties on a payment or performance bond claim
- Representing a supplier where the contractor runs up the account and later fails to make payment
Construction Law Practice Areas
- Construction Contracts
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Construction Litigation
- Construction Defect Claims
- Commercial Suppliers
- Delay Claims
- Retainage Disputes
- Construction Law Appeals
- Change Order Disputes
- Payment or Performance Bond Claims
- Warranty Claims
Examples of Clients We Represent
- property owners
- electrical contractors
- commercial suppliers
- concrete workers
- pavestone specialists
- homeowners’ associations
- sureties/bonding companies
- any type of contractors and/or subcontractors on a residential or commercial construction project
We have sharp construction lawyers who assist clients in any of the above areas of law. Even if you’re situation is not described on the above list, we are more than happy to meet with you to discuss your case.
As a convenience and to share our knowledge of construction law, we have provided a resource database throughout this website to provide general guidance on construction law, real estate, premises liability, workers’ compensation, and landlord-tenant matters, often discussing both the procedural and substantive aspects.
Please feel free to browse the website or explore some of our different practice areas.
If you need further assistance with your case, please feel free to contact a St. Louis Construction law lawyer here.